So many of us lose track of our fitness routine during the holidays and we let ourselves just have fun, enjoy family, and our time off. With that being said we lose track of time and a week goes by, then the month goes by and then the year goes by.
I am going to share with you some easy work outs to stay in shape and stay flexible while staying lazy.
- Sit in second position (straddle) while in front of the television, during the commercials stretch over to each leg and center, and widen your second when the show comes back on.
- Volunteer to do dishes for the family and engage the core while washing and scrubbing. Also engage the core when you bend down and reach up to put the dishes away.
- Do 5-10 squats after you go to the bathroom.
- Hold a plank for as long as you can before going to bed.
- Go out with friends to the club and dance your butt of.
Break a sweat!
In this post I will discuss the beginning process of how to make your mark in the viral dance community. It’s easy!
As you all know from reading this blog post now is that you have access to the whole world through your electronic devices. So dancers and dance lovers can find each other with just the touch of a screen, and it is your responsibility to put your 5, 6, 7,8 on cyber space to give them access.
It’s simple, set up your phone or camera and show it what you got. Upload your video to the social media platform where you have the most friends and family who will share with their friends and family.
Record yourself doing the latest viral dance and join the millions of dance trenders. But make sure to put your unique style in the video so you stand out from the rest.
Most importantly be genuine and put passion in it. Because people recognize and appreciate real, and they quickly scroll past fake.
Make your mark this year! Dancing in Dark Skin can’t wait to see and share you shine!