So many of us lose track of our fitness routine during the holidays and we let ourselves just have fun, enjoy family, and our time off. With that being said we lose track of time and a week goes by, then the month goes by and then the year goes by.
I am going to share with you some easy work outs to stay in shape and stay flexible while staying lazy.
- Sit in second position (straddle) while in front of the television, during the commercials stretch over to each leg and center, and widen your second when the show comes back on.
- Volunteer to do dishes for the family and engage the core while washing and scrubbing. Also engage the core when you bend down and reach up to put the dishes away.
- Do 5-10 squats after you go to the bathroom.
- Hold a plank for as long as you can before going to bed.
- Go out with friends to the club and dance your butt of.
Break a sweat!