- Born July 24, 1905.
- Choreographed dances for Fred Astaire, Lucille Ball, Mae West, and Eleanor Powell.
- In 1928 Bradley started teaching dance with Billy Pierce and became the Director of Pierce Studios, whose clients were white.
- In 1933 Bradley was hired to choreograph shows in London and eventually all over Europe.
- He remained in Europe because he could choreograph big white productions.
- Bradley stayed in London for 38 years. During that time he choreographed for stage and film.
- In London Bradley opened the Buddy Bradley Dance School with over 500 students.
- Clarence “Buddy” Bradley passed away July 17, 1972